Thursday, July 05, 2012
Look Who We Got 187/365
So, today I got to go to Atlanta and pick up my 5th child. Some of you know her, and some of you don't because you haven't followed me for that long. But this is Emily, she lived with us for a year as an exchange student. She came to us at 15 years old, determined but terrified. She blossomed and changed in so many ways during that year. It was hard to see her go. Now she is a beautiful 20 year old young lady. She hasn't changed much though, and the kiddos are so excited to have her back. Hope is cracking us up, because you would think she had already known Emily. I am going to miss out on half of Emily's trip here because I am headed to her side of the world, but I know we will enjoy the time we do have. Welcome home Em!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment