He headed out of Hong Kong early. We traveled for over 14 hours, and arrived back in the US just two hours after we left Hong Kong. It is crazy how gaining 13 hours back works. This picture has turned out to be one of the favorites from the trip. They think it looks like an album cover. I think they look tired. We wondered around all trying to get something familiar and good for lunch. I opted for Chili's chips and queso. Oh, it was so good!
Once we sat down at our gate in the Detroit airport, we started losing them. While they caught a nap, Blake and I skype called Hong Kong to see if we could begin the recovery process of his cell phone that he had left in the safe. We had success.
Once we landed in Atlanta, we headed to a good ole southern place....The Chick Fil A Dwarf House. Hopey even came along to greet us. As much as I hated leaving China, it felt good to be home.
No comments:
Post a Comment