Morning sure did come early! We jumped up and dressed quickly then headed out the door. We had some goodbyes that we didn't want to say. As our luggage was being loaded, I asked all the students to make sure they had their hands on their passports.
That is when James says, "Oh, we need those?" Why yes James, we do. We are leaving China so it's kinda important. (He has a different version of what he said, but I have witnesses.) Anyway, he flips open his suitcase and starts to dig through it right there in the parking lot. There wasn't much in his suitcase, so I'm thinking he maybe should've taken us up on packing offer. Anyway, he and I went back to his room, and we found it. We were late to the airport then had issues with ticketing. I wasn't about to give up, and finally got our tickets issued, and we barely made our plane to Hong Kong. Once we arrived in Hong Kong the girls saw the ad for Disneyland and it was all over from there.
Since I love Disney, I was more than happy to go along with this plan.
It was neat to go there. It kinda lifted our depressed spirits. Somehow Disney has a way of doing that.
Disneyland Hong Kong has the exclusive Toy Story Land, and it was neat! It wore me out though. I was too tired to venture out and take them to the harbor. We went back to the hotel and skyped with camp. We were already missing our friends. I turned in early so I could have the energy to get us all home.

No comments:
Post a Comment