With the start of school comes homework. The kids aren't really singing the homework blues yet, but I am! This is just our first week of homework for everyone and I am already dreading it. LeeLee is quick, she finishes quick. It is generally always correct, but sloppy. She has other things on her packed agenda, so she just wants to get done then move on to the more important activities. School also comes easy to her, so homework is a breeze. Noelle is quite independent with hers too. She takes her time not wanting to do anything wrong. She checks and double checks. Then there is Hunter. He has a harder time, and he really just doesn't want to be doing it, so he does the bare minimum. Hope on the other hand, wants to be doing it. She takes it seriously and sits down the moment she gets home from school. However, today what took LeeLee ten minutes to do took Hope two and a half hours. She never gives up, and will erase and try, try, try again. That is one of the things that I admire so much about my precious girl. She may have a hard time learning, but she has the best attitude you could ever ask for. We still really don't know if Hope is capable of getting it, but as long as she is willing to try, I'm willing to lead. She truly inspires me, and I am in awe of her determination and her desire. She is my little hero.
And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up. Galations 6:9

No comments:
Post a Comment