Thursday, August 30, 2012
If Only We Knew 243/365
Noelle really didn't want to settle for the plain draw string bags that all her friends would be carrying. She wanted something different, something special. So, as you know, I stayed up the night before school and made her this bag. Then she got her schedule and learned that she had art. Her first art assignment was to draw the bag that you carry to class. Everyone else just had to draw a square bag with a CC on it (that is her team.) But poor Noelle had to draw her mother's creation. I think she did a great job, and I guess her teacher did too. She got the highest possible grade, and she was the only kid in her class that didn't get any critique from the teacher. Good job Noelle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment