Look at mess of double trouble. They got the same teacher for 2nd grade.....I know, don't you feel for her already. This was by my design though, because I think they will actually be good for each other. LeeLee can really help Hope, and they are NOTHING alike, so I think they will be good.
I'm positive that their teacher has been fully warned about this one. Hopefully she will heed all of the warnings and reign LeeLee in before it's to late.
My Hunter man moved on up to 4th today. Just doesn't seem right at all!
Speaking of things that just don't seem right, my girly girl headed off the middle school today. So far, she is not a fan. However, she did love her book bag that I made her last night. She was so excited when she saw it this morning. It was my sweet girl that I shed the tears over. I put her on a bus (which was forty-five minutes late this morning) and sent her off to school. I had to really trust in the Lord, and I will have to continually pray each day so I don't worry.
Love these precious kids, and I sure did miss them today. Pippa and I worked all day for Paul to try and keep busy. I just don't think I can handle the quietness of my home yet.
Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything; tell God your needs, and don't forget to thank Him for His answers. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will keep your thoughts and your hearts quiet and at rest as you trust in Christ. Philippians 4:6-7






4 comments:
I'll come crash the quiet!
I can't believe my little Noelle is so grown up!
I think I'm going to cry for you! Noelle should not be in middle school.
If Noelle is at Drake, the principal, Sandy Resa, is a very good friend of mine. She and I were Chi-O's together at Auburn. She runs a tight ship and the kids all love her so Noelle will be fine. I love love love the oufits and book bag - you impress me lady!
Post a Comment