Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Matchy Matchy 234/365

I have always let my kids pick out their clothes.  Okay, let me rephrase that.  I have let them always pick out their own school clothes that are within reason, and yes, I have vetoed some interesting outfits over the years, most of those being Hope's last year.  However, I really like for them to take the responsibility of picking out their outfits each day and putting them together.  I like to call it "life training."  So, I just had to smile today when these three all picked out clothes, that just so happened to match.  They are such a bonded little trio.
This face which has now been on here two days in a row is an inside joke with our family.  LeeLee starts it, and it is kinda funny.

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Its really cute! I love to have my girls match. I know that some people think it is tacky. But, I can't help it!