Friday, August 10, 2012

Oh Happy Day! 223/365

We have had a great day.  Lots of beach time, pool time, and even a bonfire.  But I was able to sneak away with Noelle for one of my favorite things.
 There just isn't much that is better than riding horses on the beach.
 Even the dolphins came out to spend some time and swim along side us as we rode.
 Noelle rode this sweetie named Pork Chop.  He had a pep in his step.
I rode Harley.  Obviously he is the difficult one, because they decided to give him to the most experienced rider.  Turns out he is just a big bully.
 Noelle was all smiles because this is after all one of her favorite things too.
 I am always in awe of the majesty of horses.  I miss them so much.
So, tonight I go to bed happy! I hope I dream about horses!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to horseback ride on the beach. I have loved looking at your pictures these last few days. Your family is beautiful!

Karen