I've been watching LeeLee this week, and I have determined that she spends half of her life upside down. Whether on land.......
or in water, she just likes being upside down. She always has. One of her favorite songs is Jack Johnson's Upside Down. The song kept ringing through my head today as I watched her.Hunter has been my big helper this week, and I so appreciate him. He is tough and he will brain storm and figure out solutions to any problem, except for how to get us back into the house after he locked us out today. No worries, it only took me about 30 minutes to break in. Good thing I have a conscience, because I can get into just about any house if you give me a little time.
I try to be so diligent with Noelle's sunscreen. I try hard to stay out of the sun, as I just don't really think wrinkled is attractive. Today, she spent some good time with Pippa and I under the umbrella.
Paul surprised everyone when he showed up to the pool in the afternoon. They were even more excited when he jumped directly into the pool and became an instant jungle gym. He made yesterday's stunt seem so easy.
Maybe tomorrow he can stack three kids on his shoulders. It sure is nice to have him here!
Hope has really come a long way with her swimming this summer. I think it helps that one of the baby sitters they had while I was in China was a swimmer for the University of Kentucky. I am so proud of her being able to swim all over the deep end with no problems. I don't think I'll ever truly relax when the kids are swimming, but it helps tons to know she can swim across the pool now.







1 comment:
Aw. Your kids are so beautiful. They look fun to be around.
Post a Comment