I have several cameras. Two of them are my good cameras, and then there is another one that I always have on hand. I always refer to it as my breakable one. I generally keep it in my purse so I can have a camera with me at all times. It is the one the kids are allowed to use. I also took it yesterday when Noelle and I traveled to camp. When I was downloading her pictures I came across this one, that I had totally forgotten about taking, and I laughed. I can't let it go without documenting it, so here it is.
This is James. He went with me to China, and was amazing by the way. He and the rest of the group came to eat with us and James tells us that he found his first grey hair. Hope pulled it out for him. She actually has one in her fingers in this picture. We discovered though that there were more, and after just a bit, James's eyes were watering because Hope was pulling out all kinds of hair. I know this may not be funny to most, but if you know both James and Hope, this is hilarious!

No comments:
Post a Comment