Wednesday, September 05, 2012

My Boys 249/365

These are my boys.  I can't even describe to you how much I love each of these precious boys.  I happened upon them by accident.  You see, I told my husband that he should volunteer to be a Royal Ambassador leader for Hunter's class when he was in the first grade.  It is always so neat to see the dads working with the boys and I wanted Hunter and Paul to have that memory to look back on.  He jumped on it, only to find he was the only dad that had volunteered.  So, when these boys were in first grade, I got conned part way through the year to join them.  Paul and I have been with them ever since. I teach the lesson, and he leads the fun stuff.
Now that they have been a part of my life for over three years, I hope to stick it out with them until they move onto the youth.  I pray for these guys continually, and I can't wait to see what mighty works God is going to do in each of their lives.

No comments: