Tuesday, September 04, 2012
They're Back! 248/365
It is Tuesday night, and my sweet girls are all back for Bible Study. I don't think they know how much I miss them during the summer. They really are so precious, and bring me such joy. It is such an honor to be able to walk along side them as they navigate their college years. With the return of the girls, comes fun for the kids too. They have always loved having college students over. Hope is the happiest to have Kelsey back. Kelsey has fallen for Hope in such a neat way. She even had Hope go spend the night with her in the dorm Friday night. Hope was so excited and came home and claimed that she and Kelsey were now BFFs. Kelsey says it is true, which just makes it even more precious. We are all looking forward to what God has to teach us this year....I'm sure it is going to be great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
LOVE my Hopey!
Post a Comment