Saturday, September 15, 2012

Programs, Get Your Programs 259/365

Like I said last Saturday, I love football Saturdays, win or lose.  Home games are the best, and I was thrilled to see campus full of people today, the true Auburn faithful.  On my way to help Hunter sell programs, I had to walk through the lawn of Samford Hall, and I couldn't help but stop and just gaze for a minute.  There is just something about that building that I love.
It wasn't hard to find my little hard worker.  Hunter was definitely the loudest program seller I saw.  He usually yells, "Programs, get your programs, only five dollars."  However today I heard him say, "Programs, get your programs before I die," and "programs, get your programs please, it's hot and I want to go home!"  It worked for him.  I am always proud of Hunter when he sells.  He hustles, is always so polite to his customers.  He has some that search for him each game, because they really enjoy him and think he is a neat kid.  I happen to think so too!

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Hilarious! Nothing like yelling the truth! lol