Saturday, October 27, 2012

Geisha Girl 301/365

As all my adoptive momma friends were debating how they were offended because someone (not Chinese) had dressed their daughter up in a Chinese outfit for Halloween, my Chinese daughters were picking out an Asian costume for one of our dogs.  Today was Petco's big Halloween Costume Contest.  I love homemade outfits, but making them for three dogs this year was just to much.  So, we found this gem and all knew immediately that it was perfect for Pippa.  I am happy to report that Pippa brought home the third place trophy yet again this year.  I wasn't expecting her to place at all, so it was a welcomed surprise.  I didn't take my camera with me as I was trying to manage three girls and three dogs, so tomorrow I will dress Rags and Annie back up and update you on how they did.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

I love it! So much fun to see you this weekend and have Noelle watch Maggie! Maggie just loves her and talked all about their time together today! Cant wait to see the other dogs in their attire!