Sunday, October 28, 2012

Gnomeo and Juliet 302/365

So, I knew it was going to be tougher this year with the dog competition, and I knew their was no way to out do the Waldo and Woof costume.  Then as I was returning the Gnomeo and Juliet movie to redbox, it came to me.....this could be my answer.  I am so thankful that we really have great dogs that will let me do anything.  They were game!
Annie had a little trouble with her hat.  We would put it on and her head would fall straight to the ground.    It was like someone had kicked over the sweet little garden gnome and it just couldn't get back up.  But once we got to the competition, she picked her head up.
Rags was the pro that he always is.  As soon as the judges saw him with his eyebrows and all, we thought we had this one.
And yes, in case you were wondering they took home the first place prize!  Rags is the reigning champion for two years running now.  I guess I need to start planning for next year....hopefully I can come up with something good.  I think I have just as much fun dressing up the dogs as I do the kids.
Ni Hao Yall

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Looks like a whole lotta fun! I'm glad your pups were so cooperative! How creative you are!