Sunday, October 14, 2012

My Little Butterfly 288/365

I'm trying my best to finish up the kids pictures.  Little Miss LeeLee is always flying around, so I turned her into a little butterfly.
 She makes a precious butterfly....
 Full of cuteness......
 and tons of personality.
My precious girl makes the people around her tired just by watching her.  She is full of movement and activity every waking moment of the day.  I wouldn't change a thing about her!  She is a precious gift, and I could just pinch myself everyday because I have the privilege of being her mommy.

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. - Psalms 23:1
Have you ever really watched a butterfly and thought about how they became so beautiful and what exactly they are doing?  I think a butterfly reflects LeeLee's life so beautifully.  You see, LeeLee was a little caterpillar when she came to us (granted she was a cute caterpillar.)  The instant she was placed in our arms it was like a cocoon began to wrap around her. It was full of love and security, which she knew she needed.  But she was scared.  Just as she started to be almost fully wrapped into her cocoon, she began to fight.  She fought for her life thinking that she needed to stay a caterpillar for the rest of her life.  She no longer wanted to love and security that the cocoon provided.  However, after some time, she allowed her self to be fully enveloped by the cocoon.  LeeLee took her sweet little time, but she eventually turned into a butterfly.  Now she floats through life, always knowing where to fly to receive what she truly needs.  I am so happy that she knows, understands, and now accepts unconditional love. Isn't this also what our life with Christ is like?  He allows us to be butterflies instead of caterpillars, and he loves when we remember the cocoon that he provides. Then God always provides for his butterflies, they have a purpose as they seem to aimlessly float through life.
Ni Hao Yall

2 comments:

Kaili Williams said...

So cute! I love how you set up the shot.

Ally @ Even Miracles said...

How creative ! I love the 3rd and 4th shots of her personality.