Monday, October 15, 2012

The True LeeLee 289/365

So, I guess by the phone calls, you all loved the butterfly pictures of LeeLee.  I was trying to explain to Paul that I can take Hope and Noelle and do pretty pictures of them where they are posed.  But that just doesn't work for LeeLee.  She has so much personality and it just comes through all the time and turns what would be a beautiful picture into a silly one.  So, for her, I have to think outside the box.  When I looked back through the pictures I took today, this one jumped out at me.  This is a LeeLee pose, we see it all the time.  She makes a little sound with it, and her fingers wiggle for dramatic flare.  She does this move after she is dressed and hair fixed in the mornings.  She does it when she shows off her good grades, or when she wins a competition.  It's just so.......LeeLee.

1 comment:

Cheri said...

So sweet! I love all the different personalities in our house. It keeps me on my toes.