I hate school pictures. I look back at my own and laugh. Oh my goodness, why oh why do we continue to put kids through the torture of school pictures. Since I have been back in the schools this year I have been able to witness the disaster that we continue to do to our children year after year.
Of course Hope looks precious. A camera comes out, and she just melts. She is such a beauty and it shows.
LeeLee's cuteness has yet to show through in a school picture. In their hurry up and take the shot already attitude, no one even takes the time to fix their clothes.
As for Hunter, I have tons of pictures with this same little smirk. It is his signature smile.
Needless to say, I won't be buying school pictures, I never do. We do however buy the yearbook, so we will be able to look back at these pictures for years to come.


1 comment:
i 100% agree i've never liked school pictures a BIG WASTE of $.
with a mom like you who takes amazing pictures..who needs school pictures...
Post a Comment