Wednesday, November 21, 2012
Dryer Fire 326/365
I have been weary of this dryer for a while now. I don't trust it, honestly I never have. I will not leave it running even if it only has a few minutes left if I am leaving home. I was dryer my quilt for my bed when Paul walked into the kitchen and remarked that he smelled smoke. I knew exactly what it was, and took off to see him opening the dryer and smoke billowing out. My dryer was on fire! You can see back by where the heat comes through how it burned up. As we are trying to make sure the fire is out we realize that we can't get it away from the wall because it is in an inclosed cabinet. I am thinking there may be a new dryer in my future......or maybe that is wishful thinking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment