I found myself studying the parables tonight. Sometimes I just love to flip somewhere and read. I read several, but then I really reflected on the Mustard Seed. I about my friends in East Asia, and what this parable means to them. Then after I read for a bit I checked my email and had the sweetest email waiting for me that allowed me to see just how that mustard seed grows.....I thought I would give you a little glimpse into how things grow.
Jenna,
I just wanted to send you a thank you for all you have done for me. Because you came and shared, my life is different. After you left me I had time to think on what you had to say and share with me. Then my heart was opened to the love that I could see in you. Not only has it changed my life, but now the life of my family and future family. You brought me hope and healing. Now that we share the same father, we will always be brother and sister. I can not wait to see you again.
All I did was answer a call, I did nothing, God did it all. The little mustard seed with grow!

No comments:
Post a Comment