Halloween pictures are still on hold. The kids decided to spend the whole night at the gym watching their sister instead. We rarely stay and watch her the whole time, so I caved and let them. They love supporting their sister.
So instead tonight, I will bring you a picture of my latest creation. I love going to the fabric store. It is therapeutic for me just to touch and feel fabrics. If I didn't have self control, I would be a hoarder, but I try my best to keep it under control. The other day, I went with a purpose. I needed to make something, and the fabric above jumped out at me.
Pippa seriously needed a sweater that fit. She has sweaters, but if they fit her, they are generally to short. If they are long enough, then they are to big. So I decided I was going to make a her one. It took some time to draw out a pattern for her based on her measurements, but it was so worth all the effort. I love this coat more than anything I have seen in the stores.
I think she is just as proud as the kids are when I make them something. Now that I have made one, I have visions of a whole new Pippa wardrobe.



No comments:
Post a Comment