It was a little colder than we expected it to be in Hollywood, but it didn't stop LeeLee. As soon as she felt that the pool water was heated last night, she knew how she wanted to spend her day.
So, for six hours she stayed in the water. I didn't know if I would ever be able to drag her out of the water.
She cracked me up after about being in the pool for about ten minutes, she jumped out and said, "Mom, I don't have anyone to play with." I assured her she would be fine and she jumped back in and played. I reflected on what she had just said, and I thanked the Lord that I have four children who really do love each other. They are each other's best friends, and they love being with each other. It is precious to get to spend one on one time with each of them, but I am so thankful for how much they rely on each other.



No comments:
Post a Comment