I know I have said this before, but I am so thankful and blessed for the dynamics of our family. My kids love each other and it is always so apparent. I called home on the way back from the airport to see if the kids wanted to go to church. I knew LeeLee was to sick to go, but I thought since we would be back in time that they may like to go. I heard a hesitation on the other end in Noelle's voice, "But mom, we made LeeLee and cool gym area in our room and we wanted to surprise her with it." I explained to her that LeeLee was pretty sick, and I didn't know how much she would be able to use the surprise gym. There was immediate disappointment in Noelle's voice, they had missed their sister, and instead of being jealous, they were ready to have her back. Later in the day I found this little note laying around.
Hey LeeLee, I love you and I missed you very much. I hope you had fun in Hollywood. You need to tell me about all the fun things you did there. I love you and I missed you very much. Have a magical rest of the day Tinker Bell. You Rock, Noelle
My mommy heart melts once again. She said twice how much she loves her and missed her, and it is because she did. I pray that their bonds continue throughout life.

No comments:
Post a Comment