Sunday, November 18, 2012

The Box Project 323/365

Today was kinda a Hunter day.  I finally caught him and put him in the hair cutting chair.  He doesn't like getting his hair cut, but it was necessary.  Hunter and I started our day off with a big project.  We decided to scrub, sand, prime, and paint our four rocking chairs on the front porch.  We were actually tickled with ourselves when they were finished, because they look great.  We also have to thank Paul because he came out and scrubbed the chairs which is the one part I really don't like.  Then we had to work on his small school project.  He had to make a room out of a shoe box so that he can wire it with lighting at school.  I remember this project from Noelle, so I was ready to help Hunter tackle it.  We brainstormed different ideas then ran to our paper stash to see what we could do.  Then the plan quickly changed.  Hunter decided to make the Auburn Indoor Practice Field.  He was just there a few weeks ago, and I think he did a great job. Hopefully he will do his wiring well, and this will be a good grade.  I have had fun with my little man today.  He is such a treasure.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Great job Hunter. Im impressed. And Jenna I loved reading about the engagement. I saw a picture in the Auburn paper. It was so sweet. Tell Noelle hello from Maggie!