I had to gather up all my kiddos and get them to the game. Not only to the game, but I had to smuggle them into the student section. We needed a good view of this guy.....Jesse. He is the mic man for the cheerleaders. My kids adore him.
We also were excited to see this tiger....Aubie, all dressed up in a suit. Wonder why he looks so fancy?
Maybe it was because something special was about to happen to this girl....Sara. If you have followed my blog long you will know that Sara is like another daughter to me. I absolutely adore her and have loved having a front row seat for the last nine years watching her grow into an amazing lady who loves the Lord. Sara has been a majorette for the last four years.
Jesse was singing a song to sweet Sara over the speaker system. Then you guessed it....with a quick point to his cheerleader friends....
the question had been asked (had to borrow this pic from facebook, my camera was focused on my girl).....Jesse was on one knee....
and of course Sara said yes.
They sealed it with a kiss!
Y'all, are they not the cutest couple!
Sara's friends and family put together a party, and we were thrilled to be a part of it. My kids seriously think Jesse is a human jungle gym.
They also all love Sara as much as I do. I am so happy for her!
It is always a little sad for me when my "girls" grow up and get married, but in this situation, I won't lose Sara. Both she and Jesse are from Auburn, and even if they move away, they will have to come back. It has been such a special day celebrating with both of these precious people.








No comments:
Post a Comment