If you have been around my house much, then you will know that we like to have fun. My kids jump on the beds, slide down the stairs, and roast marshmallows in candles on the counter. We are that kind of family. I do however have to wonder when I see my eight year old running around inside with a helmet on. I followed her up the stairs to find that she was deeply involved in a family sport. However, it took a new twist.
Hunter had Hope climb into a sleeping sack on top of some cushions so she could go head first down the stairs.
Keep in mind she can't see a thing as she sails down the stairs. When the ride stops, you hear a faint little voice say, "Am I at the bottom yet?"
Then Hope emerges all smiles at the bottom of the stairs. I had to tell them that I am very proud that they thought about head protection in this little stunt, but that it wasn't really a good idea to go head first. So, if you want to go stair sliding come on over. They are always happy to have company.




4 comments:
Hahaha!!! I'm involved alot, but this I have never done. I know what I am doing next time I come over :)
That was CC!
can't wait to visit now! :P
Wish i could joinn in this fun!!! i deff need sometime away from studying and stressing over tests and finals lol
Post a Comment