First of all, did you catch that? 365! I have made it....except for the being in China then instantly having the flu, I have made it. I just need to go back and tweak those posts that I was to exhausted to do. Maybe that will be tomorrow's job as I sit at the laundromat. And yes, there will be a 366 tomorrow since we are in a leap year!
But for today, I want you to see my perfectly imperfect children being so typical. We downloaded a new game today. It is Pudding Monsters, and even I love it! Everyone was playing. All piled in together, playing.....shouldn't that be peaceful. Nope, not at my house. You see that littlest one mastered the game faster than anyone else, and she couldn't stand it when others couldn't get it perfectly. She would just have to reach over and swipe the little pudding monsters into the correct position. Hunter, is generally my second best at figuring these type of games out, so he didn't want help. Especially help from his little sister.
She had her fun mocking him because he couldn't get it, then would act like she didn't care.....
only to strike with her toes instead of her fingers. I promise I have tried raising them properly, they just have their moments. I do cherish these days though. I have talked with several friends over this shorter than usual break, and they are ready for their kids to go back to school. I'll be honest, I hate that I only have three more days with them. I love having them home. Yes, we have had some moments, but I just thank the Lord that all my children are here to have those moments. I can't help but think of all the families who just wish all their children had come home from school and they would give anything to watch their children have just one more "moment." I've been thinking a lot lately on how one's perspective changes everything. So even in the craziness of our family I choose to see us as imperfectly perfect!




No comments:
Post a Comment