Saturday, December 29, 2012
My Best Buddy Today 364/365
You knew it had just been to long since I had blogged about Pippa. But today I have a good reason, she is my only subject, well, Pippa and Annie. I have been in bed all day fighting an infection. Pippa was thrilled to have me be still and has been on me all day. Annie has been close by, but Pippa has been the best. I love this little rascal!! Here we are approaching the end of my 365 project, and I do have to say that Pippa has been my constant companion to complete it. At night when I was tired, Pippa would crawl onto my legs as soon as I sat down with the computer each night. She would patiently wait while I loaded, edited, and posted pictures. Then as soon as I put the computer up, she moves into my lap and gets her bedtime snuggles. When she slams herself down, she rolls her head like this and I always think she looks a little like Gizmo. I am so thankful for each day that I have to love her. And, if you see my husband do me a favor and let him know that she is NOT the most blogged about dog in the world. I'm a little obsessed in love, but not that crazy (okay....maybe just a little!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment