Thursday, December 06, 2012

Happy 12th Birthday Noelle! 341/365

Ah, my sweet girl.  Can it be that it has been twelve years since I first saw her precious face and her gorgeous fuzzy red hair?  I can honestly say that I am so blessed when it comes to this child.  She is amazingly responsible, helpful, caring, smart, and a joy to be around.  She is what I call an old soul.  She takes life very seriously.  Her favorite TV show is Andy Griffith, and she loves praise and worship music.  She is so grown up now that she will be moving to her own room.  We have been gathering stuff for her new room for a few months now, and she got some more today for her birthday.  I am kinda jealous of her room.  It is going to be neat!
Faith is the assurance of things hoped for.....the conviction of things not seen.  Hebrews 11:1
Faith prays for rain and packs an umbrella.  That is what her shirt says.  That was her other birthday present from me.  Her eyes lit up when she saw the matted picture of this piece of art.  Since I know the artist, I got her to put it on a shirt for Noelle and picked it up yesterday so she would have it today for her birthday.  She was so excited to have this on a shirt.  Paul took her on an early morning date before school.  I stayed home and made yummy rolo cupcakes for her and a few of her classmates and delivered them at lunch.  She is not done celebrating though.  She says we are going to celebrate all weekend.  Wohoo!  I love celebrating, especially celebrating a beautiful girl such as Noelle.  Happy Birthday Noelle.....I'm so glad that you are the precious little one that God allowed me to know.  You are perfect!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Happy Birthday to Noelle from Maggie and me! We are so glad you are having a great birthday. Enjoy celebrating the whole weekend. We love you!!!!

Tricia said...

By the way, please post a picture of your cute room when you are finished decorating it. I LOVE your bedding - sorta looks like Maggie's room colors.