Friday, December 07, 2012

Our Shared Journal 342/365

LeeLee has a Justin Bieber journal that she has had for awhile.  I picked it up one day and wrote her a little note in the journal.  Since then, this journal has become our little journal of love letters to each other.  She drops it off with me at night, and looks for a note in the morning.  She brought it to me tonight and gave it to me.  It was so sweet to open it up.
Dear Mom, I love you very much.  You are my favorite mom.  I loved the letter you gave me.  I'm glad you love me so much.  Here is a thing to help remember that you got me.
Attached to the journal is a little silver airplane.  The letter is super sweet, but when we got to the airplane charm, I had one of those "Houston, we have a problem" moments.  Where did this charm come from?  Who is now missing it?  How on earth did LeeLee get a hold of it?  She has an explanation for the charm, and I hope it is correct.  But just in case, if you recognize this charm, please let me know!


No comments: