Thursday, December 27, 2012

I Think We Have a Winner 362/365

LeeLee has never gotten anything that has held her interest.  This however is different, it's huge, it's her passion, it's her first love (well besides God then me according to her.)  She has not been off of this thing for very long.  She is so determined.  She does her stretches up there.
Then she spends hours trying to perfect routines that she can find on youtube.  Here she is doing the same thing that is in that, now so famous, picture of Gabby Douglas.
 She has mastered the cartwheels......
and lands them with sheer perfection.
 She even has the dismounts down and sticks the landings on our hardwood floors.
She is just so happy!  Because she is so difficult to buy for, both my mom and I got her athletic clothes. She was like, "Oh great, I guess this next box is going to have the pants in them."  I asked her if she would have rather gotten toys, and she said, "Yes!"  When I asked her what toy she would have wanted more than athletic clothes, she replied, "A bar would have been nice!"  Oh sweetie, where on earth would we put parallel bars?  Not to mention that I don't think they fall under the toy catagory.  It warms my heart though to see you actually thrilled with a gift.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my beam is an outdoor beam so i ahvent got to use it yet. Plus it isnt quite finnished yet.

CC

Cheri said...

I can't believe you got her a beam...in the living room!! I would have loved that gift, too! And Hunter's gifts. It melts my heart.