I'm not a worrier by nature, but I tend to worry about this precious little one. She is such a scared little dog, and her life was so perfect with Paul's Aunt. They were truly perfect for each other, and I just worry that Snoopy lives in a state of wonder. She has settled in here to her routine and she has taken to Hunter, but you can just tell that she is a heart broken little one. I always wonder if she knows....knows that the woman she loved is gone, or if she thinks she was left. I don't want to worry, but I look at her face, and I do. I adore her, I have adored her since the day I saw her running through Paul's work place. I just know that she is not capable of ever adoring any of us the way she adored Aunt Mildred. I will however keep loving on her and praying that she will feel Mildred's love for her through us.

No comments:
Post a Comment