LeeLee cracks me up sometimes. Maybe that is an understatement, she keeps me laughing all the time. On Valentine's Day, I had to pick LeeLee up from gymnastics before heading off to have dinner with some business associates. On our way home from Gymnastics we pass by Sara's house. She is our precious girl that you may remember got engaged to a wonderful guy at a football game (you can read about it here.) Any way we often see Sara when we drive by and LeeLee hangs out the window and yells to her. However on Valentine's night, it was Jesse that I saw waiting at Sara's door for her to answer. So the following conversation occurred between LeeLee and I.
Me: LeeLee, there is Jesse. (I then roll down her window)
LeeLee: JESSE!!!
Jesse: Yells something back to LeeLee
LeeLee: I don't know why I just yelled at him, I don't even like him.
Me: LeeLee, you know that is a lie, you love Jesse.
LeeLee: Yeah, your right, but I would never marry him like Sara is going to do.
Me: Well, I guess that is a good thing since Sara is going to marry him.
LeeLee: I'm never getting married, I'm going to be a crazy old cat lady.
Me: (I start to chuckle)
LeeLee: (with a very serious voice) Don't judge me! Yep, you heard me right, DON'T JUDGE ME!

No comments:
Post a Comment