My definition of family over time has evolved and changed. I used to see family as the people who had a direct bloodline to my own, or people who had married into it. Now I see family as those that are there for us, the ones who stick by you, that include you, and genuinely seek to know you and your hearts desires. Now that I define family in this way, I realize how blessed I am. Our life is full of family we love and cherish. Part of our family includes our college students. As we prepared for Becca and Tig's wedding it was as though we were giving away our own daughter. We felt honored to have them include us so much in their plans and in their ceremony. These are some pictures from the wedding rehearsal that I thought were cute.
3 comments:
Cute pictures!!! How did the kids do at the wedding? Did Eleenah do as good of a job as Noelle did when she was little? Keep posting pictures, I keep checking to see how big everyone is getting :-) Love, Michelle
I love the tutu! You can really see LeeLee personality shining through in these pictures. She is such a joy!
Katherine
She may be the cutest adoptee I have ever seen. I love watching your blog. You really are blessed!
Jennifer
LID 12-12-2006
Post a Comment