Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My Girl!

This is a sweet video we got of Hope while we were waiting to see if we would become her parents. Once I saw this video and saw her sweet smile, and the way she puts her tongue out just like Hunter, I was HAD. After watching this video, the extent of her special needs just didn't matter anymore. She was ours, and we were hers. Sorry about the sound. I can't get it to work correctly through youtube since this isn't one of their supported video formats.

5 comments:

Beach Mama said...

WHat a beautiful family! Hope is certainly precious. I can see why you were "had" after viewing it!

Sarah Brewer said...

oh my goodness! I can NOT wait to hold her and squeeze her and sit by her at our family dinners! And you're right - she does do her tongue JUST like Hunter. HA!

andrea said...

jenna...i remember watching this video last year when you firt got it...oh my goodness your almost to her...not long now at all...she's adorable...fyi: i LOVE her short hair ;)

love you
andrea

"T" said...

ahh what a sweet baby girl.

Kathy said...

Beautiful ! We need to meet - we live in Opelika.