Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I Don't See It

I get so many comments from people that Hope really favors LeeLee. I don't think so. They are both uniquely beautiful, but they have no similarities except for the fact that they are both Chinese. Hope's eyes point up, LeeLee's eyes point down. LeeLee has the round face, and Hope's face is long and narrow. When Hope smiles, she shows all her gums, LeeLee doesn't show any. LeeLee has broader shoulders and is more compact. Hope is long and slender (not that LeeLee isn't thin too!) They are developing into not only sisters, but friends. It has been fun to watch LeeLee be so protective and helpful to Hope. I am convinced that God has his hand in every step of this. Even though LeeLee led the prayers for being able to bring Hope home, we didn't believe she would be willing to share her spotlight. She has graciously shared, and I am proud of the good work that God is doing in her life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't see it either. I did hear someone say that to you Wed night. I laughed internally :) I think they are equally beautiful though.

Dee