Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving

The making of turkey shirts continues! I loved this little turkey and as soon as I saw him, I knew I would have to make them. Hope was so excited to see her name on the shirt. She really likes things that are all hers, and I guess she figures once her name is on something, it is hers. Hunter actually likes for me to make him things too. I had a design for him.....and it was so Hunter. It was a turkey with camouflage feathers. However, when I went to print it, I ran out of ink, and it turned out to be pink camo. I didn't have any more sheets to print on, so that was it. He didn't get one. Probably just as well since he had to change shirts twice before lunch because he slid into the creek and got one covered in mud, and then wrestled with his dog and got huge paw prints on the back of the other. I was super excited to finally meet my nephew this Thanksgiving. My brother (yes, I actually have a brother) has a little man, Lawson. He was super cute and so fun toddling around the house. He is just over a year old. Trying to get a picture of all five of them for my mom was not an easy task. These turned out to be the two best.
This is a side note for my friend Cathy. Cathy is a self proclaimed blog stalker of mine. She is one of the cutest, sweetest people you would ever meet. I would direct you to her blog to see pictures, but she hasn't updated in a year (oh the horror!) Anyway, I'm officially saying welcome to the world Zachary, because I know she will see it here! Love you Cathy!

3 comments:

Beach Mama said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I love the turkey shirts. Where did you get the idea/pattern?

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I think I hate you, but then I remember that I love you to much to hate you......matching turkey shirts.....and I hear through the grapevine that you are making some pretty neat outfits for Christmas pics.....On second thought I think I hate you.

Karen

Rebekah said...

I love the turkey shirts! So cute!!!