
I am a die hard Auburn fan. I always go to the games and I feel physically ill if we aren't winning. This season, I have missed most of the games due to staying home with Hope so she wouldn't feel abandoned. However, after the amazing season we have had, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to go to the SEC Championship game in Atlanta. My mom was gracious enough to keep the kids so we could go. I was so proud of Hope for being comfortable enough to stay, so I could go. It was an AUsome game too! I didn't have to feel physically ill at all, as we ran away with the lead early. Now we are headed to the National Championship game. Paul will be making the trip with a friend because I don't think we are ready for an overnight away from Miss Hope yet. So, I will be cheering us on loud and clear from the theater room in the basement. I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment