Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Sickness Abounds!
While Paul was off in Glendale enjoying the game, the kids and I were all piled in for the ice storm and watching the big game on TV (while praying that the power wouldn't go out.) During the game Hunter started a fever, and by the end of the game his fever had reached 103. He has not been able to shake what ever got a hold of him. On day 12 of Hunter's fever, we ended up at the doctor again because Noelle and Hope got sick.
With the girls, I was positive walking in the door that they had strep throat. I was correct. We had caught Hope early, so I was happy about that....see even strep throat can't wipe the smile off of her face! I think it is permanent.
Compare their faces to this face. He looks pitiful and feels pitiful too. We did blood work since he had already had a flu swab, strep test and such, and not been able to find a cause of the everlasting fever. We were all kind of thinking it was mono. He would just wipe out so easily and his color is so off. It isn't mono, and praise the Lord, his blood work came back clear. We are still at a loss, so he will be visiting the doctor again tomorrow. Please pray that we find out what is going on with him. We want our healthy Hunter back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Poor Hunter.........our family is praying that he feels better soon!!
Post a Comment