We hit the local lake right after breakfast this morning and took the kids on a boat ride. It was fun to watch the kids. They were all so excited to get on a boat and get out on the water. We were in the slow moving boat you see in the background.
I sat with Diana to keep her from jumping through the window. I told her I really didn't want to have to jump in and fish her out. She just laughed!
This is one of my new Aussie friends. Our camp is filled with them. They are fun and I am learning all sorts of new terms such as winging, nappies, wasted, and my favorite, mozzies. Mozzies are mosquitos, and they are horrible. In fact tonight at our meeting on of the Australians asked for a Mozzie Zapper. I love it!!
After the lake ride, we took the kids to a little carnival area. Noelle and Zhu Zhu were able to play bumper cars. There was so much laughter. Diana and I did a smaller kiddie ride. She was disappointed to not do the bumper cars like the big girls.
I guess you could say that Diana had a little to much sugar on our outing. On the way home, everytime we hit a bump, she would start laughing uncontrolalby. She had the whole bus laughing along with her.
This afternoon, the girls did makeup and dress up. One of the older boys told me they looked like queens. It was so sweet to see them having such a good time.
I won't post much about it, but please just go into a fervent prayer for our camp!!! We need prayer right now!!
1 comment:
Praying!
Post a Comment