Noelle's best friend, Caroline, spent the night last night. The girls had to stay either on the bottom floor or the top floor of the house, because Hunter and his germs are currently occupying the middle floor. So, they choose the top and stayed up late last night creating camp. They outlasted me, so I don't know what time they finally got settled in, but they had recruited two excited little campers. They got up bright and early and have been having camp activities all day. They picked their hair styles, and their camp counselors did their hair. LeeLee came down and I called out for her, she came to me, and I said, "Oh LeeLee, look at your hair." In typical LeeLee fashion, she responded, "I know, it looks horrible." I happen to think it is horribly cute!
These two camp counselors have been busy today! They have done a great job running Camp Awesomeness! I bet they could charge for this and make a killing. They have totally freed up my day to take care of my boy. Hunter is doing better by the way. Thanks for the prayers!!


No comments:
Post a Comment