Sunday, January 15, 2012
Nothing Ever Goes As Planned! 15/365
This has become an all to familiar scene in our house. Hunter is down for the count again. He just really struggles with staying healthy. I am sad that our fun plans for MLK day tomorrow won't happen, but I am glad that he will have tomorrow to rest before school starts back. He has already missed 14 days this year for being sick. He has a sweet note from our physician in the office at school that basically says that Hunter is a wimpy white boy and that he will miss more school that the average child. Hopefully he will bounce back by Tuesday morning, and he will be all clear to go, not that I don't love having him at home. Prayers are appreciated for our sweet little man!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I can TOTALLY relate here hun - Molly has a challenged immune too - mainly due to the meds she takes for her kidney disorder but it is always a hit or miss with us whether she will be well :-( Sorry, it sucks I know.
Poor fella! I hope he feels better soon.
Post a Comment