Did you know that today is National Dress Up Your Pet Day? No you say, it is only one of the funniest days of the year. Our poor dogs are really good sports. They don't mind being dressed up, or posing for pictures. I really can't imagine our family life without the smiles that these three bring. If you haven't already, and you read this post in time, make sure to dress up your dog, or if you don't have one, please think about adopting one! There are tons of dogs in shelters just like these three were when we found them.
2 comments:
The picture is just to funny. I have recently adopted a terrier from our humane society. Only she was not supposed to be a terrier they thought she was wire haried pointing griffon mix. Its a type of hunting dog that I had never heard of. Well no way is she any kind of hunting dog, she is terrier through and through. Barks a LOT, chases everything and I also think she is part some kind of hearding dog, as she nips all the dogs she plays with if they do not run fast enough.Her saving grace is she is the cutest thing I have every seen. Its that darn frowsely face. I'm gonna have to dress her up, it will make me laugh I'm sure.
AMEN AMEN!!! Shelter/rescue dogs are my fave breed!!!!!
Post a Comment