Sunday, February 12, 2012

Puppet Fun 43/365

I love Sundays, you just never know what is going to happen.  I was trying hard to catch a little bit of rest time from our weekend when this little character appeared at the end of my bed.
I guess Panda was lonely because it wasn't long before Barbie joined him.  Panda and Barbie entertained us, and had us laughing as they played tag and duck duck goose.
Then the master puppeteer showed her little face.  She really was more fun to watch than her chosen puppets.
Hope had fun having a little audience to watch her performance.  She was very happy when she finished and got smiles from us.  It really is precious to see her get so excited.  I on the other hand am just blessed to be able to watch her little shows.  She can interrupt my dreams of rest time any time, there will be plenty of time for resting when I am older.

Sunday Snapshot

3 comments:

Sophi Belle said...

Such a cute story. <3

Chris said...

Yes! Definitely a great rest interrupter!

Your daughter has a lovely smile.

Happy Sunday.

:)

BB said...

Too stinkin' cute!