I'm halfway through my 365 project. It doesn't feel like the year is now half over, but alas it is. I have gotten into the routine of curling up in the bed each night with the laptop and the Pips and editing pictures and posting them. I'll admit that there were a few nights when it was late by the time I got in bed and I wanted to just forget about it, but I have never kept a new years resolution, so I have been determined to keep this one. I have enjoyed it, and I know the kids will treasure this forever.
I will hit my first 365 snag as I head to China. Of course I travel for an entire day going and coming, so I can't post then, and I have heard that my internet connection will not be so good at camp this year. So, I will still write the posts and take the pictures, but I will most likely have to post when I get back. I think besides missing my family, I will also miss writing the blog. So, if you don't hear from me soon, just know that I am in the land that I love and that I am still working on this project, and that I will share as soon as I can.
1 comment:
Be safe and I cannot wait to hear all about it!
Post a Comment